MOJO (beta) 0.06.02 - UPDATE 4-13-11 - NOW PLAYING

I wouldn’t hold my breath.:smileyvery-happy:

TW

Here’s a little change in the Large View.

I wasn’t happy with the lightbar covering up the Cover boxes, so I’m using a 3D arrow.

Also, those that had had concerns about the thumbnails getting cut (the bottom & top lagging) when you paged foward or back in Gallery View.  I have that resolved now and everything moves more fluid.

Hi,

Are the above changes edited  into the beta version or will they be in the final release.  (Do I need to download the beta version again to get the changes you discussed. )

Thanks

No, you don’t have to download the beta again, I will have the changes in the next release.

Bumped for update.

Hi Tinwarble,

Have applied the new MOJO  0.06.02 looks  great - but am missing the blue box (with the title name of the movie) that surrounds the dvd cover boxes.  (as youve shown above on page 7)

The png is included in the image/video folder so unsure where I have gone wrong - any help appreciated thanks

I have deleted the lines for the background boxes now, because they aren’t needed anymore.  The only reason for them was to display the file name, but now the file name should be at the top and change much like the gallery view does. 

If you don’t see the file name at the top, let me know.  And if it’s just a matter of preference, I can send you and xml that will add them back, but as I said they aren’t really needed.

Thanks Tinwarble,

I do have the title above but I think as a matter of preference I still like the background box. (in gallery view I struggle to see the title)   If its not too much trouble I would love a copy of the xml if not it still looks great .  Would there be a way to incorporate both into the theme? Thanks

Do you want it for the large & xxx large views?   And do you want the title to appear in the background box?

Thanks Tinwarbl, but I have a problem, the background images frominternet doesn’t display, did you know why?

Can’t say why, I can’t duplicate that on my end. 

First, did they before?  Are you sure that you haven’t lost your internet connection?  Do you have the metadata xml’s for you videos?

It’s a little hard to troubleshoot the problem, not knowing what you have or what your setup is.  But my theme shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

yes i have the xml and Internet, I don’t know why the images doesn’t display :frowning:

by the way

thank you

Pushing my Luck -both views if I could and yes would like the title - thanks

Emdiar,

Did you unzip the theme directly to the HUB?  There has been at least one case were that has left out part of the theme and caused problems.

If not .  Go to Setup/Appearance/User Interface Themes, then scoll to MOJO, select “OPTIONS” on the remote, then select “Delete”.

Once the theme is deleted, download MOJO again, then unzip it to your PC, then copy it to the HUB.  Now see if you have the same problems.

If you did unzip it directly to the HUB, do the same thing, but you don’t have to download it again, just unzip it to your PC then copy it to the HUB.

gladster,

I will get something to you in a few days. Will also send you a new oversize Overview Gallery View.

Here’s some up coming changes for the next release.

This is a new Preview View.

wow, that’s a change for the preview view.

Nice job!

Thanks Tinwarble, I resolve the problem, i delete the xmls and regenerated.

in other stuff,  I want to change the name of the movie in the pause bar to spanish, how i could do that?

Dear TW

Many thanks for the theme…it’s great

Waiting for update 

Preview View Super 9 Trickle

View HERE

Hi TW,

I really like the 9 folder view, but whats the speed like for browsing?

BTW your work on not only the theming aspect but generally on this forum is firstly,

1 very constructive and creative

1. extremely helpful for all new and experienced users for the very unusual and usual Q & A.

keep up the excellent work TW

and finallly that’s enough **bleep** lickin’ LOL:smileyvery-happy: