MOJO (beta) 0.06.02 - UPDATE 4-13-11 - NOW PLAYING

Hey architechonic,

Thanks.  I try to make all this stuff accessable to everyone.  I know that that when I started out with all this stuff I was just as confused as most about what to do, or even where to start.  And it was hard to find things that were explained corretly, or precise enough that I wasn’t left having to fill in the blanks with a lot of trial and a lot more errors.

But the speeds fine, no real slow down that I can see from the Wall style Preview and I don’t think that it’s much slower, if any, than the original text scroll.   There is a delay to scroll when it is loading the preview, but this happens with the original text view also.

I always try to keep speed in mind when modifying the theme, so anything that I add wiil always be about the same speed as the original.  There’s a lot that I have tried, but the speed was terrible. that I just discarded it.

Anyway, Thanks again.

TW

Ok, for the 2 people keeping up with this :smileyvery-happy:, this Official release of MOJO will be out soon.  Depending on how much it rains here this weekend (keeping me from have to do my “Honey do list”) I’m going to try to have it released by the end of the weekend.

Anyway, here’s a little sneak at some finished things.

Super 9 Trickle Preview

and with an alternate Overlay.

And a New XXX Large Trickle View, (now with out background boxes, and extra large text)

I’ll have some more pics coming soon.

1 Like

Can’t wait! This is my favorite theme! Thanks for your continued great work.

Lookin GOOD (love the xlarge text!)

TW one question how I can display de TV shows in this theme?

maybe in folders?

Emdiar,

Yes, you just place each show in it own folder.   The way that I have mine is:

Show folder

Season folder

Ep1 file.mkv

Ep2 file.mkv

Ep3 file.mkv

etc.

This works well, especially for play each episode consecutively.

And just FYI, because this theme is no longe in “beta” this thead is no longer being supported by me and you should post your questions on the “Official Release” Mojo thead HERE.

So this displays well using wd hub firmware2.05.08 now?

It will display, but because of a bug in the firmware, the text will not display correctly if it is overly long.  Meaning, if the text is long enough that it has to scroll, then you will get unwanted effects where the beginning of the text will get cut off.

I am no longer supporting any question in this BETA post.   Please submit your questions HERE in the MOJO OFFICAL RELEASE thread.