Listing of My Cloud Compatible Apps somewhere (DL2100)?

Hello again everyone,

I know that there is a list of apps that come available to download and install on the DL2100 through the admin panel but…is there a list somewhere of apps that other developers have made for use?

I saw a Git app in one off the ads for the interface as an app that could be downloaded directly like the others through the admin panel…it is not on my system.

Was it removed? I run a small indie game dev studio and like to use several different developer programs. Git is very useful to us. Any apps for Java or C# programming out there that is compatible?

Anyhow, you get the picture. I just wanna try and find a list of apps that work with the DL2100 and see if my team could use any of them. Even if we work together and start consolidating an app list id be happy to help with that.

Thanks once again!

The following link contains a User-made list containing official and unofficial (Unsupported) apps for the single-drive WD My Cloud. However, I am not aware if they work with the WD My Cloud DL2100.

Hopefully an experienced User will be able to assist.

Nice ill check it out!

Did you ever get GIT (or even apt-get) working on the DL2100? I don’t think Trancer’s link works with a DL2100.