Kudos V4.1 Beta 03 (Moviesheet SMP) ~ WEEKLY BUILD ADDED

make sure the Bundle File name is not a ZIP file, rather it should be named  KUDOS V4.1.Bundle

Cheers LB

Lesterbangs wrote:

Hi Bearing

I assume you are in the UK or similar…

I don’t know for sure and I hope others may chime in here, but the BBC iPlayers (i believe) is zoned to the UK region and is only available with a certain revision (and greater) of the WD SMP Firmware.

I run Firmware version 1.10.XX primarily as it allows 20 Network shares and to avoid a bug in the later firmware that does not allow Moviesheets for TV Shows. 

Between myself and some mates we run about 12 WD SMP all on this firmware without issue. You may have it go up to a later firmware, but you will lose the ability for Moviesheets on TV Shows, regardless of which “Moviesheet” theme you run.

Maybe TW or JoeyS can confirm or otherwise,

Cheers LB

Hi LB,

Seems that something has happened server side at WD with regards to iPlayer, I hadn’t noticed it missing before I changed the theme.  WD are currently working on the problem.

Cheers,

Rob

Lesterbangs wrote:

Hi MirkoB

Thanks for the feedback.

Actually something similar to: http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/ALASKA-RESURFACE-REMIX/m-p/432720#M8530 Do you think, it would be possible to implement this functionality into your theme?

I would love to add that info and create a Sheet that looks like that . I have put the code in but the Movie Data does not  appear. Ill have a play. In the meantime try this here

Cheers LB

hi LB,

i have changed the text color in the rv_gallery_browse_page.xml, the fontsize and number of rows and now it looks great for me (i can see all the informations i need)!

Thank you so much!

Regards, Mirko!

Hi I am having issues seeing the sheets for TV shows. Is there any special method for applying them? I have’nt changed any options so it’s using the .bundles defaults. I can’t seem to figure out where the problem is. Any help is appreciated thank you.

running:

Thumbgen 1.3.2.0

WDTV 1.12.14 FW

Shows are in their own folders ex.

30 Rock/

Season 7/

*.jpg
*.mkv
*.mkv_sheet.jpg
*.xml
folder.jpg

**edit**

I downgraded my WTDV SMP to 1.10.13 and everything works great

Hi Oenahs

Your Problem is  WDTV 1.12.14 FW

Please downgrade the firmware to 1.10.13. Instructions here

Its a bug with WD Firmware and it effects all Moviesheet Themes

Regards

LB

Lesterbangs wrote:

Hi Oenahs

Regards

LB

Thanks got it sorted it out. Another issue I seem to be coming across now is screen size. I have have to minimize the screen size calibration to 95% to be able to see icons and full titles. At 100% the theme is a little overscaled other than that this theme is great and I cant wait to see more releases thank you for all your work.

Hi OENAHS

The scaling issue is the OVERSCAN setting on your TV. Turn Overscan off and all will be good.

Cheers LB

Lesterbangs wrote:

Hi OENAHS

The scaling issue is the OVERSCAN setting on your TV. Turn Overscan off and all will be good.

Cheers LB

Thanks for the response that did the trick :slight_smile:

Downloaded the theme and love it but I have a couple of questions regarding layouts:-

1. The following theme has a folder image in the lower area, should this image even be there. If so, is it just a duplication of the folder.jpg

The folder image does not always get populated. Why not, am I missing coding or something?

Also when doing TV Series, the episodes are not in sequence and some have the folder image missing. I have checked all the episodes and they have all the same setup/information. Any ideas. The image missing should be the same one used upper left.

If this is not the way to post questions (with images) please advise. My first post

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I’d like to change my layout like signer above!

Thanks

@Foxwater, try ThumbGen,  Here ,  Here and  Here are some decent tutorials on how to create this, and in the start post there are links to sheets for Kudos and also a tutorial.

Also remember that firmware 1.12.14 FW does not work with sheets.

Lesterbangs wrote:

Hi Oenahs

Regards

LB

@LesterBangs, i liked Iron Man and Ms Perry :wink: just tried your weekly build, don’t know how it works, but i had to setup my WDTV again after your installing your theme.

Can you reposition the stars and heart in your theme, or just remove them?

Only thing im missing is the watched icon in your theme.

Hi Mickroz,

Thank you for taking the time to reply! i’ve managed to roll back my firmwear to 1.10.13 and seem to be able to produce moviesheets that i like apart from the issue signer raised i.e

Downloaded the theme and love it but I have a couple of questions regarding layouts:-

1. The following theme has a folder image in the lower area, should this image even be there. If so, is it just a duplication of the folder.jpg

The folder image does not always get populated. Why not, am I missing coding or something?

i have a movie reel there in the folder place, so maybe thats because of im on weekly build, so i guess that should be there.

cant help you with the folder image, havent encountered that.

Hello,

In Thumgen (French) with  Thumbgen bundle :

-current profile " Kudos V4.1 Movisheets DVD"

-moviesheet editor " Kudos V4.1 Moviesheets "

I have an error in French:

"format chaine entree incorrect "

???

Help …

Hi LB,

do you have an idea why the tv-show sheet doenst fit correctly?

1st pic: tv-show sheet theme

http://www.abload.de/img/1s7uc5.jpg

2nd pic: movie sheet theme

http://www.abload.de/img/2q1ucp.jpg

thank you

Hi Foxwater

I had this prob… i simply went to the folder where your movies are located (along with your thumbgen data) remove the “wdtv folder”… unplug your smp and back in! that should refresh everything :slight_smile:

Let me know how you go!

Hey muso84, thanks for the tip! it worked a treat, apart from one genre folder which won’t show no matter what i do! i’ll keep messing around with it tho!

Hi Wiesel

• Sorry been camping for 2 weeks…

TV Sheet Bug you have found… fixed in Bundle on first page. Re-download it or…

If you are keen, copy this file into the \Thumbgen V1.3\Templates\KUDOS V4_1 TV Show Sheets on your PC

Cheers LB

thanks a lot

I have a problem with the moviesheet and the imbd rating bar. All my moviesheets are showing a full blue imdb-bar (of 10). The rating number itself is fine. I already installed thumbgen v. 1.3.2.1 and installed the KUDOS V4.1 bundle again but without change. When I select the standard thumbgen template, the imdb bar with the stars is working correctly.