Alaska Resurface [WDTV LIVE HUB & SMP]

JoeySmyth,

Thanks so much for this and all the other themes and information you have provided for our devices.  I am using the WDTV SMP and have only had it for about a month and really like this new theme of yours (even if it was designed for the HUB it has worked great for me :wink: ).  The other moviesheet themes are full of eye candy but to me they are all annoyingly slow in gallery view (even on the SMP which is supposed to have faster hardware).  This theme is sleek, to the point and very fast to load.  I look forward to any updates to this and other themes from you that show off your talent and skill.

drizzt09, 

Thanks for taking the time to mod the gallery view xml for the vertical image and sharing it with the rest of us.  Since you have modded the 15 thumb gallery I decided to get my feet wet with some first time xml editing to do the same to the 18 thumb gallery since this is my preferred view.  I have also added the date and actor list to the right of the focused imaged.  I feel this view now contains most of the info from a standard moviesheet, but with almost instantaneous loading.  If anyone is interested you can dowload the files HERE.  Just replace \rv_gallery_browse_page.xml and \image\new_firmware_008.png.  Here’s a screen grab of the page:

WDTVLive_2012.07.06_20.53.58

Once again I want to thank dev’s like Joey for sharing their time, efforts, and knowledge with the rest of us here.  :smileyvery-happy:  Without such help most of us would be stuck with whatever came out of the box always wanting the what ifs and if onlys.