I can't reach mycloud in any way

hello friends, my device seems offline even though it has internet connection, I can’t reach it on the local network in the same way. Blue light is flashing. I did a soft reset and a hard reset.

but somehow I can’t reach the dashboard screen. Is there a way to reset it so I can connect it directly to the computer or continue using it as myCloud?

@dgncnr
Do you own a first generation WDMYCLOUD with OS3?
WDMyCloudImage

Mine is connected to my Home Network, no internet, and works fine. Have you tried \\WDMYCLOUD?

Yes i have first generation. But firmware os5
My cloud is connected to the internet and I could use it through the application until 2 weeks ago.
Yes i try several times ‘ \WDMYCLOUD’ but didnt get answer

The first generation single bay My Cloud does not support OS5 and cannot be updated to OS5. It remains on OS3 using v4.x firmware. The second generation single bay My Cloud can be updated from the OS3 v2.x firmware to OS5 v5.x firmware.

First generation single bay My Cloud: P/N: WDBCTLxxxxxxx-00, FW 04.xx.xx
Second generation single bay My Cloud: P/N: WDBCTLxxxxxxx-10, FW 02.xx.xx

What color is the front LED?
Have you checked the local network router’s administration page to see what IP address the router’s DHCP server is handing to the My Cloud?
Can you access the My Cloud Dashboard using that IP address?
Have you tried a proper 40 second pin reset?
Have you installed new security or anti-virus software to your devices/computers? Or recently updated that software?
Have you changed or added anything to the local network recently, including changing your broadband provider or it’s equipment/broadband speed?
Are you using a local DNS filter/blocker like PiHole or similar?

Single-Bay My Cloud OS 3 Dashboard Access
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detailweb/a_id/15104

My Cloud OS 3 Pin Reset and System Only Restore a Single Bay My Cloud Device
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detailweb/a_id/24022

I upgraded my system to os5, I’m sure of it.

Led blue light flashes continuously and never stops.

I also tried over ip, the system is not responding.

Yes I tried resetting for 40 seconds. But it didn’t work.

İ never using antivuris.

And i have change nothing my internet or inever used bloker or antything else.

I just picked it up while working and lifted it up and put it back in. After that it didn’t work again.

If you are certain you updated to OS5 v5.x firmware then see, and search through, the OS5 subforum for similar posts about continue front blue flashing LED. For example someone just posted the following in the OS5 My Cloud subforum:

And this discussion:

Use the forum search feature (magnifying glass icon top right) to search through the OS5 subforum(s) to find similar posts and discussions on the front blue flashing LED issue. It comes up from time to time.

I have noticed a problem today with my My Cloud device. My pc finds it on my network. And I can connect to it via my pc. But when I try to connect to it from my iPhone it says device is offline. I have rebooted the my cloud several times, but still says offline.
I have noticed this.
When I’m open the iPhones app it’s saying offline almost instantly. It’s not even trying to attempt it no turning little wheel that I have seen before. If that makes sense. Maybe a problem wd servers ?

Gary

What specific My Cloud model do you have?
Is it running OS3 (v4.x or v2.x firmware) or OS5 (v5.x firmware)?

If running OS3 then one should be aware WD terminated OS3 support last year in April. This includes disabling the OS3 mobile apps for iOS and Android. For OS3 mobile access one will need to use a file manager app on their mobile device to regain local network access to their OS3 My Cloud Device. Local network access to OS3 My Cloud devices are not impacted or affected by WD’s end of OS3 support.

My Cloud OS3 End of Service
https://www.westerndigital.com/support/software/my-cloud-os/os3/os3-eos

If you have an OS5 My Cloud device, see the OS5 subforum where there may be additional discussions on how to access the OS5 My Cloud using OS5 My Cloud mobile app for iOS and Android.

https://community.wd.com/c/os5/252

It’s definitely on OS5. Unsure what the firmware is.

Gary