Connection issues: "Unknown error. Please try again."

i can see the hdd , but unable to upload anything via ios mobile app , pls help

taikin, you are so lucky.
Did you can connect the HDD just one time?
no “Unknown error. Please try again.”?

Error

Unknows error please try again

1 Like

The same problem in Russia, do you know what do I have to do?

2 Likes

Same from thailand more than 4 days… hope to fixed it soon

1 Like

I get my cloud home due today.
The same problem in Taiwan.

Please help.

2 Likes

Same issue here… Anyone managed to fix the connection issue? Just bought a 4TB mycloud home 3 days ago and I can’t refund it. Hope someone had luck in fixing this common issue and can help others.

2 Likes

it show disconnect b4 , after restart mycloud home , modem , router , switch and desktop , it’s back , sometime can’t open and preview the photo file .

now i can preview photo , but unable upload anything :weary::weary:

The store in Hong Kong asked me to wait one more day to see if WD can fix the server problem, otherwise, they can refund it and recommend a more professional brand “Synology” to me.

1 Like

it really (中伏) a trap this time.
very disappointed. My store need me to to get WD said it is the manufacturing defect then exchange. otherwise, eat myself.

May I know how many brother in HK same as me?

I thought the My Cloud Home can at least directly connect to computer as HDD.
I am too stupid.

Thanks Taikin, you reply faster than WD.
I will try to restart the router for trying.

HK. Same, bought last SAT! sad.

same, I bought at Last Sat also.
WD should stop selling and recall this product.
The retail shop do not willing to refund or exchange if this is the server problem.

1 Like

my solution is refund and buy from another brand

1 Like

Good afternoon! I bought My cloud home 3 days ago. And a have the same problem in Russia “Unknown error. Please try again”!!! During this period, the problem has not disappeared!!! What should i do?

hix…

I bought 3 My cloud home devices 6 days ago. And a have the same problem in Pakistan “Unknown error. Please try again”!!! Up til Now, the problem has not disappeared!!! What should i do?

Good afternoon! I bought 3 My cloud home devices 6 days ago. And a have the same problem in Pakistan “Unknown error. Please try again”!!! During this period, the problem has not disappeared!!! What should i do?

can you send email for me? this is WD community, somethings i can not say in this. administrator@focus-vietnam.com

iits [REMOVED DUE TO PRIVACY POLICY]

Just tried again. Still no luck. Same error