Yes - I can install My Cloud Desktop and it works with EX4. But what I want to do is mount/map (Mac ora Windows) my cloud share remotely.
If I log in to wd2go and choose view share on my MyNet router I can map shares on my Windows/Mac. See pictures below. I thought that the same I can do with EX4. Remote map is great way to work with files and folders when I can’t install My Cloud Desktop app.
And if You read: http://setup.wd2go.com/?mod=faqs&device=mcp4&faq=storeContent - Remote Windows PC - Action 3: Access your content from a remote Windows computer:
- From your computer, enter the following URL in a browser:
- At the Sign In page, enter your email and password.
- Click Sign In.
The My WD Devices page displays and lists WD devices you have enabled for remote access.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the name of your device and then select View Shares.
- For the desired share, click Open in Explorer.
- Open, play, or view files in the usual manner.
This works with MyNet 900 but not with EX4.