Can someone paste his /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon

I made a firmware upgrade and I tried to install transmission from here [GUIDE] Install Transmission 2.77

/etc/init.d/transmission-daemon gives me errors and I think this is because the code I have to paste to the nano appears on the forum on only one line. Probably the WD forum made updates from 2013.

Can please someone paste the /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon code here?

never did the startup script (I think that is what you are asking), but have one question… Does it run fine manually?

If I run “/etc/transmission-daemon start” it gives me

-bash: /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon: /bin/sh###: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

if I run “transmission-daemon” transmission runs but it doesn’t do the blacklist update…

Of course if I reboot the WD live transmission doesn’t run. I tried to edit the script but I am not so good…

Sorry if I was not clear, meant manual as before creating the startup script to make sure it was installed correctly.

So manually works, running the startup script does not.

Now, it is not ideal but you can aways connect to Transmission http://mbl:9091 and update the blocklist manually on GUI. Handy while you figure out the startup.

Thank you for your answer but my biggest problem is the startup… I hope someone answers me…

transmission-daemon.zip (1.8 KB)

Ok I found it. I leave it here…