Can I use mycloud2ultra as an external HD

Don’t lecture me, as if I’m some newbie who doesn’t know how forums work. You clearly didn’t learn anything from the last shellacking I gave you, and you couldn’t be further from the truth when identifying the real source of the problem.

Also, if people really cared about the forums so much, they’d try to do something about all the SPAMMERS and useless garbage. Earlier today, six of the top ten threads were SPAM, much of which was clearly generated by A.I. chatbots.

Users come here for answers, and very few of them care about posting in the “correct” subforum, despite certain people looking for a quick power trip from telling users where to go, which often results in duplicate threads being created, leading to even more clutter and confusion.

The problem is exacerbated by confusing subforum names that very much appear to be the “correct” place to pose questions. One such example is the My Cloud Home subforum. Thus, people logically see it as a “Home” for My Cloud information.

Then there’s the problem of how subforum choices are presented to the user when they create a new topic. It’s a morass of overly lengthy “My Cloud” subforum names that resemble the following.

• My Cloud OS 5 Personal & Network Attached Storage
  • Announcements & Discussions Forum Feedback
  • Announcements & Discussions Off Topic Discussions
  • My Cloud Home - Personal Cloud Storage My Cloud Home
  • My Cloud OS 3 Personal & Network Attached Storage

So get off your soapbox and just answer users questions… if you can.

1 Like