Cant log into MyCloud services or change Admin user email

Apologies up front as Im not very techy. I have been trying to sign into and enable mycloud access on my device for a week with no luck. This is a second mycloud ultra on the same home network. When I to sign into my mycloud.com account from the device dashboard, it hangs on “updating”.

My other mycloud ultra – which is the original one – has no such issues. This original mycloud that works is connected to a different eero device, but on the same network.

Photos attached. Help please!

The Device Activity section clearly indicates that the CPU utilization is at or near 100% and the RAM utilization is at or near 50%.

Device Activity

It could be indexing, but unless I’m mistaken, the indexing processes aren’t supposed to activate unless Cloud Access is enabled.

You should investigate further by clicking the small triangle, then clicking the small triangle next to “Process” to see what processes are running.

1 Like

First, I’d go back to previous firmware 5.26.300. The actual one is full of errors. If you still cannot access remotely, I’d make a 40 sec reset to rebuild the database (if you have albums, they will be deleted)

1 Like

Is the old firmware still available?

Yeah I’m in the middle of backing the drive to an attached hard drive. But that’s not is as the issue was happening before I started that back up.

40 sec reset fixed it!

1 Like