Arabic subtitle not supported in WD Elements Play

Why Arabic subtitle not supported in WD Elements Play?

They are.

dear tony please give us a respect answer in ur website u say that arabic is supported for this device so give us a solution or an update to make it supported by arabic

English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Polish, Czech, Thai, Albanian, Slovakian, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Croatian, Ukrainian, Greek, Dutch

According to the WD website they are supported.

What makes you say that Arabic subtitles are NOT supported?

Can you give an example of when you have tried to play a movie with Arabic subtitles?

hi

i tried to download a movie like Knowing for example and i download the arabic subtitle for it from subscene website and put them in my media player on computer it works great but when i put them in a folder and save them in my WD Element play the subtitle give me a rabush text and the subtitle is SRT type i tried to convert it to another extension like sob and other but it is not work i ask is there any update for this device to support arabic subtitle and folders becuase there is another people can do it but mine not …