WD Community

Hard Decision (WD Gold VS WD Black)

And 2TB that I’m gonna buy:

Data transfer rate (max) - Host to/from drive (sustained)
Gold: 200 MB/s
Black: 164 MB/s

Cache (MB)
Gold: 128
Black: 64

Acoustics (dBA) - Idle
Gold: 25
Black: 29

Acoustics (dBA) - Seek (average)
Gold: 28
Black: 34

\
Such a horrible support! after creating my case first wd support sent me to wd shop support but they replied that I should ask the first support… I guess if I’ll come in their shop and ask fo consultation they’ll say like ask that guy he probably knows but he’ll say nono ask that guy it’s him who can help you etc xD

Support for Western Digital Hard Drives | Western Digital

Still Need Help?

Reach out to Support for more assistance.

Sign in to Your Support Account

Get up-to-date information about your products.

Western Digital Business Portal

Unlock benefits and tools for your business such as enterprise support, pricing and rebate tools, marketing, loyalty, rewards, and more.