Windows can't access a Transmission created folder

I made a mistake in using a lower case letter when creating a download path for Transmission. The path is: /mnt/HD/HD_a2/public/Transmissions, but because I put the ‘p’ in lower case a new folder was created with my files in it that Windows 10 can’t access because there already is a path that it can see, namely /mnt/HD/HD_a2/Public/Transmissions with capital ‘P’ which Windows sees as \MYCLOUDEX2ULTRA\Public\Transmissions.
So how do I get access to the files in Windows 10 so I can at least delete or copy them?
Even my LG TV can see them when Twonky makes them visible, but my laptop can’t. It seems that the Linux file system is the problem but I don’t know anything about browsing Linux so I am lost here.

Linux is case sensitive, where “public” is different than “Public”. The path physically exists, but it’s not shared so Windows can’t see it. To fix the problem, enable SSH and run the following command.

mv “/mnt/HD/HD_a2/public/Transmissions” “/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Public/Transmissions”

Afterwards, you will need to reconfigure Transmission to use the new corrected path.

Thanks, that worked, though for some reason it created a new folder Transmissions inside the Public/Transmissions folder but my files were inside so Windows can see them now.
Can I use the command rmdir “/mnt/HD/HD_a2/public/Transmissions” and then rmdir “/mnt/HD/HD_a2/public to remove the public folder without deleting anything else now that they are empty?