When is a cloud not a cloud?

Tried again this time with both excel and word files on my sister’s galaxy s4 phone.  Both worked.

I think the difference may be how I close the office program.  After I push save in the office program, I push the  back return button  that’s physically on the phone and not on the screen.  This brings me back to wdcloud and that’s when wdcloud tells me it’s saving the file back to my drive.  Then I exit out.

So that’s one button push more than just the save button which really doesn’t take any time at all.  I kind of wonder if you don’t even have to push the normal save button but I didn’t try that.

If that doesn’t solve your problem, try polaris office  4 free and do the same steps above.  That’s what my sister has on her phone.

If that doesn’t work maybe install and reinstall the wd and office apps again?  If that doesn’t work, well I’ve had to completely factory reset windows before to get another non-wd program working beforing. on my laptop.  If that doesn’t work - don’t know what to say.  It should have worked.

Good luck.

P.S.  As far as why the wd support guy gave you his response, a lot of them give wrong answers.  That’s quite normal.  I wasn’t thrilled with support when I called them once too but to WD’s credit, I still found them to be better than asus, belkin, and netgear.  The only support staff that have ever always been able to help me are sony staff.