We have passed this along to support

Bill_S, I really was expecting to see a post that said “We have passed this along to support” :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways this is still one of many problems that are floating around the forum right now.

Things like 

Latest firmware still vulnerable

After firmware update to v04.04.00-308 my external USB WD MyBook 1230 disappeared

It is not too bad at the moment… but I still don’t know whether Version 4.xx ever solved the not being able to mount the USB My-book problem or whether there was a solution to the SMB speed?

I know answers are all over the place and I try to read ALL of the posts here but I shouldn’t have to. We should see announcements somewhere that problems like USB connectivity or SMB speeds are back to normal or resolved by a certain  procedure.

Now I have a new problem and that is I don’t have cloud access anymore because my iPad has upgraded to the latest version but my FW on my Cloud is still 3.04. I haven’t tried to log in yet on my iPad Cloud software and there are no-one else on this forum that seem to have that problem (of course I haven’t asked), but I was annoyed yesterday at the gym when I saw the new cloud app and I remain annoyed today after seeing all these updates making my hardware useless.