WD TV Live, version 1.01.24, Firmware Update

for network shares I only have probs with wireless connected notebooks but they work fine with wired and I get less network drops when less people use the router

Ok so Iā€™m running this firmware cuz the beta one isnā€™t available anymore.Ā  Iā€™m trying to watch a 1080p mkv file.Ā  I did a pinhole reboot trick cuz I was having issues before.Ā  It seemed to have worked, and I can fast forward, play, etc on the fly and not have it give the blue loading screen.Ā Ā Ā  However, I turned subtitles off, and thats when my problems came back.

So for the WD developer teamā€¦this could be a bug?Ā  If I turn off subtitles from the options button while playing the movie, the movie basically wont pause, stop, fast forward, do anything.

Bill;

Iā€™ve found out in particular what happens here.Ā  If Iā€™m watching a movie, and while its playing I hit options, turn on/off subities for example and then hit back.Ā  Thats when I have issues.Ā  I canā€™t pause, fast forward, or do anything.

Is this a confirmed bug?Ā  Can anyone else confirm this even in later firmware updates??