Wd tv live not recognising local storage

I have recently purchased a WD live about a month ago the firmware is 1.16.13, I recently bough a 3tb WD MY BOOK to have a local drive, the problem is the WD TV LIVE does not recognized the local drive WD on both USB port, talk about issues same company but no compatibility and there is more, when I reconnect the hdd on any OF MY 3 COMPUTER Windows 7 64bit ask me to format the hdd each and every time WHAT’S WRONG WD…

So I have lost 2.7tb of HD movies but there is more because I have tried a 2tb  a 1.5tb a 1tb from Seagate and 750gig from Samsung and every time windows 7 64bit ask my to format the **bleep** drive.

DOES THE WD TV LIVE IS SOLD WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION TO CUSTOMER OR THEY WILLINGLY SALE THE MACHINE WITH FULL OF BUG

WHAT’S WRONG.

CAN WD HELP ME OR AS USUAL THEY WILL IGNORE…

Are you remembering to EJECT the drive before unplugging it from the WD?

How can I eject something when it does not recognized the drive connected to it…

I am having very similar problems, I’ve just finished posted about it here - http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-SMP-Discussions/WD-TV-Live-SMP-does-not-recognize-local-HDD-Help-please/td-p/627355