WD Live Hub - Not showing Netflix service

Hello there

My name is Steven.
Recently, Netflix released their services in Belgium. Myself, I bought my WD Live Hub a long time ago, but thought it would be awesome to finally use it for Netflix now. Several sources tell me to go to “Services” and look for Netflix. But nowhere inside Services can I find Netflix…

Is it because WD has not yet released an update for Belgium or… ?

Kind regards

have a read might be helpful

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Netflix-Issues-in-Denmark-Norway-Finland-Scandinavia/td-p/490176

I have the same issue as Steven has.

Therefor, would there be any chance WD is going to add the Netflix app for Belgium for the WD TV Live Hub series ?

After all, how hard can it be as the app is available for the US and the Scandinavian countries  ?

If not I’ll throw it out and buy something else, but no WD device any more. Any Suggestions ? I think Apple TV would be a good replacement. They have Netflix support for Belgium.

kvdbelgium wrote:

how hard can it be as the app is available for the US and the Scandinavian countries  ?

If not I’ll throw it out and buy something else, but no WD device any more. 

Doesn’t matter how hard it is.   The product is no longer being sold, updated, etc.  That’s kinda like demanding Apple release iOS 8.0 for the iPhone 1.

The same here. No Netflix app in the service menu. A shame this product does not update anymore