WD DX4000 help plzz!

Idk anymore Gramps​:cry::cry: im so highly frustrated now. I did all the steps you showed me above and it still says that annoying password is wrong​:rage:

1. I removed the drives from the server and put them one by one in a external enclosure. I then cleaned them in diskpart to make sure they clean.

2. On another thumb i have i recreated the storage on my other pc/laptop.

3. I then created the recovery flash on my usb 2.0 flash.

4. I then went through the recovery process till the part where it says it will format all and delete all, i then ticked it and the formated started.

5. It took over 9 hours to complete the formatting so i just left it overnight.

When i woke up this morning it was done and showed :white_check_mark: and said i can connect via http//:servername

1. I skipped that and just went to mstsc. I used the username and password as Administrator and pass as Admin.

As you can see, it still says wrong password, even for admin😞
I tried by all means to try and login as Administrator but it keep om refusing my Admin as password.

I then just went to my browser http//:WDSENTINEL/setup and followed the next step

Just before i got to the stage where i can change the server name and add password, i got this (i always used to get this)

I just selected proceed to unsafe bla bla bla.
I used the server name as default which is WDSENTINEL and password Pass1234. It had to be that becuase i tried 5555555 and it refused it becuase it had to contain at least 8 characters long and should contain at least three out of the four followimg categories:

Upper case
Lower case
Numbers
Symbols

So it accepted my password and took me to the following stage where i selected Do not check for Updates etc. it took roughly around 45min to complete the last stage and it restarted several times.
This is what i got when it finished:

I then just unticked connect now and closed that window.

I tried again connecting with MSTSC as Administrator (Admin as pass) and as WDSENTINEL (Pass1234 as pass) and still it wont connect, wrong password :rage::rage::rage: i feel like kicking this server till it wont ever have a chance to ever ask for a password.

Im really out of options now😞 I got so much help from you and some other members but i just still cant get pass that stupid “wrong password” issue.

Is there not a way i can bypass the password thing? Like maybe reset password or maybe hack in so that i can get to the dash?