Voodoo (0.02.03 beta Now Out)

Ok, for those that were following, I decide to make an official thread for this theme since I’m a little further along with it.

Right now I’m still in the development phase of this theme, so things will change and I will update this thread as they do.

This theme DOES NOT use moviesheets.  All that is required to get the reflections for the thumnails is to my Cover boxes HERE or No cover Cover Box HERE.

Here’s another limited beta version.  Remember that this a beta version and the theme is not yet complete (nor have I settled completley on the design).

So, for your review here’s: Voodoo 0.02.03 (beta)

The Main Menu uses JoeySmyth’s trick, with a couple of my own tricks thrown in.

2 Likes

Hi ,

I cant see the screenshots…do i need to enable something in IE ?

Hope you can help,really looking forward to see how its going

Regards Dave

Ok now i can see pics Thanks

No, you just have to wait for the pic’s to be approved by the moderators.  Hopefully they should be up soon. 

You can see the pics in this thread HERE for now.

Nice Theme

1 Like

Hi Thanks for link,saw screentshots…very good.

Just a quick question will this theme cater for TVshows?

If so how will they be displayed…

I am currently using Joeys theme and using Thumbgen to create tv sheets and it is very good,

so if yours does this we will all have some good themes to choose

Regards Dave

divydave wrote:

Hi Thanks for link,saw screentshots…very good.

Just a quick question will this theme cater for TVshows?

If so how will they be displayed…

I am currently using Joeys theme and using Thumbgen to create tv sheets and it is very good,

so if yours does this we will all have some good themes to choose

Regards Dave

Dave,

This theme doesn’t use sheets, only Cover boxes w/reflections.

TW

1 Like

ok thanks very much for info…

Still like the theme

Dave

Sorry to post this here but I am sure it will apply for me on this theme too. I would like to get rid of the folders content icon at the lower right of folders that have content in them in your mojo theme it is a folder with a movie reel in it. Remember I have no idea how this works so please if you send me the way to do it make it very stupid proof.

I am sure it is a process of opening a file and removing some data. That icon seems to always be in the way

Thanks

Terry

Is the link to the No cover Cover Box correct? I don’t see the cover…BTW, this looks great…

jonkjon,

Sorry, had the wrong link.  It’s fixed now.

TW

Really like this theme - great work.

Think you should have named it " Purple Haze" though and had burning strat as the background in the music playing screen (like in your Mojo Theme).:smiley:

Think I’m showing my age now!

yepmop1898,

Ha!  “Purple Haze”, a little too Hendrix for me.  I guess that I could have called it “Purple Rain” or how about “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” or maybe named it after a big purple dinosour and just called it “Barney”.:smileyvery-happy:

Hi,

Very nice theme !

I can’t wait to test it :slight_smile:

I create a new template for tv show based on your no cover box you can get it here :  TW TV No Cover Box

I have also modified the other one based on the mkv white cover box to include the season number :  TW TV White Cover Box

If you don’t agree with that tell me I’ll remove it.

grapes of wrath?

Bumped for beta release.

Hey I love the beta version of Voodoo and will be waiting when you complete working on it

Tinwarble i not been able to download and try out this theme, BUT from the screenshots OMG !!! wow amazing work… you know i can’t wait to get my hands on this theme…

PS here in Nigeria the translation of Voodoo is Juju …

All i can say is that you have done some real Juju (magic) with this theme

Hi
Very nice design, but when i installed it there is no reflection or border arround the movie thumbnail, can you please guide me how to use your box cover? I use get info from the hub it self, is it ok or should i use TG?
Thanks

Hi

Read first post again.

This theme DOES NOT use moviesheets.  All that is required to get the reflections for the thumnails is to my Cover boxes HERE or No cover Cover Box HERE.