Unable to connect locally (WD Discovery, login service unavailable)

Greetings! Past few days, I have troubles connecting to my My Cloud Home device via the WD Discovery. I am able to access it throught the Android app, and through https://mycloud.com/

I get the following error message: https://i.imgur.com/h59nVax.png

Hello, I am experiencing this issue as well. I have WD Discovery installed on a couple devices. When it first happened I was unable to login, but reinstalling the software fixed the problem. Now I’m dealing with the same problem on a different device and nothing seems to help.

Logging in on the app or website works fine. For me it says ‘‘sign-up service not available’’ under the password section if I try to login. I would like a solution, because for me the drive is currently unusable.

WD Discovery: v. 3.0.384 and My Cloud Home: v. 1.5.0.84

@decal08 @Lean058 please retry your logins again

I tretried logging in again just now, and encountered the same error in the first post.
‘Internal server error’ is also displayed below the username/password section of WD Discovery.

WD Discovery V3.2.256
My Cloud V1.5.0.84

@decal08 OK thanks…we’ve been able to identify the “Login Service Not Available” issue and are working on the fix.

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the fix!

Please to fix it asap because this error is blocking the usage of the device. The issue is dated to 3 days ago and is still persist.

I have WD My Cloud Home Duo and installed WD Discovery on my Mac OS. I can’t login - “Login service unavailable”. If I use Web than I can login to WD. What should I do?

Greetings! Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year’s eve.

Would just like to inform you guys that the issue is still not yet resolved. I’m still getting the same error when trying to login to my account.

I tried restarting my computer, and rebooting the device.

I was able to log in successfully, and access the device through my computer! Finally!

I’ll keep on observing and report if the issue happens again. Happy new year!

@decal08 I recommend contacting technical support

Buenas, tengo desde hace dias el dispositivo en android sin problemas pero en el pc window me da el mismo error que ha ustedes de error interno del servidor. ¿Se sabe algo sobre esto? ¿que tengo que hacer? si no hay solucion tendré que devolver. Gracias

I have not been able to login into WD Discovery since day1 of opening my Device. Having the same problems you guys are having. Using the internet (mycloud.com/hello) and using my phone has been successful. Been on the phone with Tech support for over an hour (Seems like they have tried everything to help me) but nothing is working. This is becoming a pain in the Rare to me…Any solutions??? Please help

@KBP what error message do you get when Login to WD Discovery? are you using Windows or macOS and what version of the OS?

I am using windows 10, the message I am getting is “Login services are unavailable” I have disable all Anti - Virus, I have delete logs along reinstalling. Nothing is working. Seems like it is something on your end. I have also tried on different computes on my network. And the same thing is happening.