TITAN LIVE *1.5.XX Now Available for 2.01.86*

oh ok,  at work now

but if you look at the bottom of the xml

there is an include statement

check those xml’s

Thank-you.  xmls work like a womans mind…so that little tid-bit is invaluable…

Also, found elsewhere here, Windows Grep is a great tool for searching for text within .xmls.

http://www.wingrep.com/download.htm

As per dribblers request, topic moved to Titan Live Mods

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-SMP-Discussions/Titan-Live-Mods/td-p/619243

Thanks for the awesome Theme I loaded to day and coundn’t believe the view I was getting on the Movie Cover art 14 movies at once nice I coundn’t even read the cover art with WD Theme and didn’t think I would fine one but your takes the cake. So I was digging around the Images and wounding if I could change the wallpaper background I did for the Dashborad but was looking to change the one that comes as default well yours. And do I have to change the Icons if I do change the Wallpaper icon_logo4wmc_48x48 or is this wrong. and the line of code would be nice too.

Also is there a place where I can donation some money for the time you put in this because it nice.

There are a few things I like to change but probably won’t because I might just wast my time on WD half you never know what there going to be doing with there Firmware updates.

I’m playing music from a app on the WD and fine that the music is dropping in and out not all the time and don’t know if its the new theme just wanted to let you know.

If I switch from mojo to this them should I delete all covers and movie sheets?

The lag in their load times just irritates me to no end, I like the ability to disable them

Hi , how do you get the metadata to display as shown in the titan live 1.2.17 picture ? ( as shown on page 1 of this thread )

The genre , date , actors etc , show up fine in file view , but i can not get the genre , date etc …

to show up the folder view .

Thanks

Finally after a long break I am pleased to announce the completion of

Titan Live 1.3.17

So whats new?

Completion of

Live TV

Services

Games

RSS 

Files

Link available on page 1

ENJOY!

Is there anyway I change the Movie button, the one with the Avatar background to say Movies & TV instead? What image do I need to edit to do this? By the way the Theme looks awesome!

Thanks.

Unzip the theme and have a look :wink:

main_videos_icon_f.png

main_videos_icon_n.png

1 Like

These Icons would be too hard to edit… as I have had a few requests to change the title/name of the MOVIE icon I will put out the necessary images to be able to edit it to what ever you like.

I will do this soon so please be patient.

Cheers.

As promised here is the link to the two .psd files to change the text of the ‘Movies’ icon to what ever you like… simply change the text with Photoshop.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4elwa8djbptw2i4/videos_icon.zip

Cheers.

1 Like

I love this theme. Great job. Just wondering if there is a way to display a background for a Genre folder. I am using WDTV Live SMP with latest firmware and Titan Theme. Folder structure is as follows:

Movies

-Westerns

-John Wayne

-Clint Eastwood

The movies, (ISO’s) are in the actors folder but I would like a backdrop for the Westerns folder which has no movie in it.

Thanks

Thank you for your hard work  :)  it’s very good.

Hi Dribbler, can i have the psd for all images in menu ?

I’m looking for change background…

Thank’s.:wink:

I’m sorry if this a dumb question, but roughly how long should it take to send the file from the pc to the SMP?

I am able to log into the SMP from the pc I downloaded the zip file to. I go to appearance, browse to the zip file, click open, click submit. I then get a “please wait”, and now have been waiting for 20 minutes. The SMP is powered on, and is displaying the wd screen saver as I type this. Is this a normal function.

Thanks,

Dean

@vzDean1600

It should take no longer than a minute or two.  Sounds like you may be using “Internet Explorer” ?

Try “Chrome” or “Firefox”

From Page 11

To install the theme, download the zip file to your PC, open your web browser (I don’t recommend using IE9, there have been issues), then type your SMP’s IP address to open the Web UI.   Type in your password (the default is “admin”), click on the box next to “I accept” and then click on LOGIN, then click on “Appearance”, then click on “Browse” and navigate to where you saved the “Titan Live1.3.17.zip” file, then click on “Open”.

Click on “Submit”, then once the Web UI finishes uploading the theme, on you SMP press “Setup” on your remote, select “Appearance”, then select “User Interface Themes”, select “Titan Live1.3.17” then when prompted select “Apply theme”.

1 Like

Thanks very much JoeySmyth, firefox was the ticket. I did see the note about ie9, I was using ie8, so it too has issues with this.

Dean

I have disabled the backdrops, but am hoping a can disable the “black fill” too.
I like the standard Titan background and would be happy to just keep it, instead of the transition to black.

kenshomi wrote:
I have disabled the backdrops, but am hoping a can disable the “black fill” too.
I like the standard Titan background and would be happy to just keep it, instead of the transition to black.

in rv_gallery_browse_page.xml    change this …

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<page background=“./image/RV-BG.jpg”>

<image image=“image/new_firmware_001.png” x="0"y="0"w="1280"h="720"bg=“1”/>

to this …

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<page>

<image image=“image/icon_logo4wmc_48x48.jpg” x=“0” y=“0” w=“1280” h=“720” bg=“1” />

<image image=“image/new_firmware_001.png” x="0"y="0"w="1280"h="720"bg=“1”/>

Thanks for your hard work. Theme is awesome. :smiley:

Is it possible to have a background for folders or do I need to change the firmware? I am using the default firmware which was just updated last week.