Thumbgen assistance, please?

I’ve got 2 issues that I’ve spent hours trying to figure out and just can’t.  I’m trying to generate episode thumbs with xml files for my tv shows and I am stuck with these problems:

#1 - I can’t figure out how to have the option to switch templates.  No matter where in Thumbgen I put my templates (using Kudos 4.1), I still only have one option on the Moviesheet Editor and that’s “_Default Thumbgen Template_”.  I found that folder and tried to delete it and comes back.  I tried putting my templates in that folder - nope.

#2 - If I do use this template, when I have my HD hooked up to my WDTV, I open the folder with all my season 1 episodes in it, instead of the episode template showing full-screen, it’s like a ‘thumbnail’ on the episode icon - very tiny.  

I’ve read tutorials, watched video tuturials and cannot find out what I’m doing wrong.  Any ideas?

skatterbrane,

It might be possible for more Users to assist after examining the XML information file for discrepancies.

there are many factors involved like folder structure, file structure -  common files folders/subfolders etc…
that’s why Lesterbangs created a bundle for it, download it… install it in thumbgen and it will work just fine

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Kudos-V4-1-Beta-03-Moviesheet-SMP-WEEKLY-BUILD-ADDED/td-p/445566

if you still can only access the non removeable default template from the drop down box you need to wipe thumbgen completely from your hard drive, re-install it with a different name and location if you don’t know how to make a “clean install”