Theme hub corn 2.0 (beta ) download link + 12 screen preview

interesting, so the 2nd one the long overlay bar masking the tabs does not flicker when scrolling?  I noticed on the beta osd, with the centre highlighted/coloured focused tab that it flickers with each scroll, I assume this has to do with the Hub redrawing it with everyscroll.  Overlay usually accomplished with bg=1 , thanks to those who have shown me this fact, but hub has flicker.

So how has the flicker been removed?

thanks

Could you post the background you have on the first page that has all the classic movies in it? 

hi,

for your 2.0 theme is it possible that when viewing video files NOT folders that we can have the stars and the heart appear on the page?

thanks

I dont know if anyone noticed that Services is spelled wrong on main screen?

First off i love this theme, second can anyone tell me how to edit the files to remove the backround movie posters when scrolling though movies?, i know it has been answered before but i can’t find it agian, thanks.

jaysue wrote:

First off i love this theme, second can anyone tell me how to edit the files to remove the backround movie posters when scrolling though movies?, i know it has been answered before but i can’t find it agian, thanks.

Disable-backdrop-in-video-content-WP-Media-Hub

drizzt09 wrote:

jaysue wrote:

Disable-backdrop-in-video-content-WP-Media-Hub

Thanks worked perfect. A couple more questions what size thumbnail do i use to make the image fit in gallery veiw?  How can you change the main menu bar color? I see you had red and orange instead of purple, and getting the overlay color when you select a movie in gallery view mine is just a white border, i see the screenshots it is purple, thanks. 

Can the menu’s be made to work on the home screen in replace of the scroll select bar?

You need to clarify your question.

But the Home Screen, is pretty much set “As Is”.  There are a few tricks that you can do, but it is pretty much unchangable.

Tinwarble wrote:

You need to clarify your question.

But the Home Screen, is pretty much set “As Is”.  There are a few tricks that you can do, but it is pretty much unchangable.

Hi TW, What I mean is have a menu like this on the “HOME PAGE”, no scrolling of video,music,photos etc, just one single page where you can select whatever submenu you want by moving the cursor up and down:

Video

Music

[Photos] - selection in brackets

Folders

Settings

Services

I dont think its possible, but I want to be 100% sure just in case… :smiley: