Share folder deleted after a reset of mycloud EX4 I can't access to my files now

Hello I have a WD EX4 with 2 WD RED 3To JBOD, my problem is that I can’t access to my files inside one of my red since I did a reset of WD EX4. The reset have deleted the share folder that I used for one of my RED, so when I put my 3To inside, I can see my total free space, music, … but the folder with which I usually connect this Red was deleted with the reset.

So I know that my files still exist, the problem is that I can’t access to them with my WD EX4 dashboard. I bought a USB3.0 to santa converter to connect my Red directly to my Mac but I can’t access to my files like that too.

So i’m thinking about using a restore data software, have you please an idea about this problem, or a software that I can use to keep back my data safely ?

I have a WD EX4 with to RED 3To JBOD,and with DATA Rescue 3, I can’t scan my 3To because it’s partitioned in two 1,1To windows linux…

Thank you

Hello,

Have you tried performing a system restore? if yes and stills the same, please try contacting WD support for direct assistance on this case.

WD contact info:

I can’t perform a system restor because I’ve changed my NAS.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION FOR FUTUR PEOPLE WHO CAN’T ACCESS TO SHARE FOLDER VIA THE NAS

• I bought a USB3.0 to sata converter 3.5 to connect my 3TO Red directly to my Mac
  • I used the software “Paragon ExtFS for mac” to read Linux partition
  • Then you can access to all your files like a normal disk

Thanks for your help ;D