Safepoint Creating-Unavailable Username/P/W

I have the same/similar problem with a MyBook Live. If I try to create a Safepoint, Create/Discover shows my network and it finds all active computers.  When I click on a computer running XP SP3, I see a list of all the shares on that computer.  If a share does not have the little padlock symbol, I can create a Safepoint on that share.  When I click on a computer running Win 7, I don’t see a list of shares, but up comes a dialog asking for login credentials.  When I enter what I consider proper credentials, they appear to be accepted, but I still don’t see the list of shares for that computer.  I have exchanged messages with WD and with Microsoft.  No help at all from WD.  Microsoft suggested some changes to the local security settings for the Win 7 computer.  I made these changes, but it did not solve the problem.  I see where another roply to your post appears to have solved your problem.  I already have a valid user account in the administraor group with a password and have the problem.  Anyway, I believe the problem is not with the login information that you provide.  If you go to the support option on the Dashboard and generate a report, and examine the log file wdnas.log, you should see a record of your actions from “Discover” and when you click on the computer icon.  You will see that all devices are successfully discovered,  If you clicked on an XP computer, you will see a record of successful validation/authentication of the available shares (without a padlock).  I f you clicked on a Win 7 computer, you will see where the Livebook tries to authenticate the NAS device (IP address) and fails with the error message "User credentials to target (IP address) are invalid - access denied. This is logged BEFORE enitering login information interactively.  In other words, the Livebook is sending the Win 7 computer credentials that are not acceptable for some reason.  I don’t yet know why.

Does everyone else who has this problem have it on a Win 7 computer?