Request for Information from those having issues with Netflix

yellowbird wrote:

Seems like a common problem Pick movie, tries to start , locks up or just asks if I’m a member ? When I respond yes I must then respond with user name and password. Bloody nuisance. Netflix said you are working on problem. Will there be a recall or a firmware update? What is estimated fix time? Netflix is expecting my cancellation notice and my WD TV live streaming media player  will appear on eBay with best offer accepted. Your response is important to me since it could have a long term affect on our continued relationship.

Did you even read the thread before you posted?  All of your questions are answered just a few posts above.

Hello,

Also have the Netflix glitch on 2 of the new generation WDTV Live units, as per the following:

1.  Intermittent logout & need to reenter email/password

2.  Canada

3.  The latest firmware,  i can’t verify if earlier fw worked because i let both units auto-update when setup initially.

4.  Not Vudu or Cinemanow, but MLB.tv…MLB.tv was used for the 1st time after i had used Netflix a few times.

5.  Not using any DNS-clients.

6.  Usually after it has logged in and into selection screen & sometimes after you have started playing something.

7.  Netgear WNDR 3700 v1

8.  DSL 25Mbit d/l 3Mbit u/l

9.  Telus

1. PS3 (original hardware) & PS3 Slim (2nd gen hardware) has been bulletproof and pretty much bug-free ob these devices from the getgo.