To those users having issues with Netflix not working in the UK.
- Unable to access Netflix at all after update
- 502 Error
- Intermittent Logout
WD is presently working on a fix for this. However, there may be multiple issues involved in why Netfix isn’t working on your devices. The above symptons actually indicate that. Consequently, the fix we’re working on may or may not work on all the UK devices having the above problems. Therefore, we are in need of more information.
For those of you having these issues, if you could please post replies with the answers to the following questions, it would be a tremendous help to us in bringing these issues to a resolution.
- Can you please describe the specific problem you are experiencing with Netflix?
- Where are you located?
- What FW version were you on when you came across this issue?
- If 1.07.15 Please try to go up to 1.07.18 and validate if the issue is still there.
- Are you connecting to any other US-based content providers? (Vudu, CinemaNow)
- Did you connect to this service prior to accesing Netflix?
- Are you using Unblock-US or OpenDNS to access the US Netflix service?
- Does this problem occur when you use one of the DNS clients?
- Does the problem occur regardless of using one of the DNS clients?
- Within Netflix, does the issue occur before or after the login screen?
- What router are you using?
- What kind of network (Cable, DSL)
- Who is your Internet Service Provider?
- Is Netflix working with any other devices (PC, laptop)?
Note: If you are not having issues with Netflix in the UK, or if you aren’t going to answer the questions, please don’t post here. Please keep all replies relevant to answering the above questions only.