Photo App shows all folders

I’m using MyCloud and it’s working well. How can I prevent a user to get access to multiple Shares on my WD EX2 with WD Photos since this app will not apply the Shares Security I defined for each users. I can delete the App Clound access in the Dashboard but how can I prevent a user to gain access to WD Photos before I can see it in the Dashboard.

Regards

Have similar problem, when opening the app wd photos I get to see all the folder shared to me, that makes no sense as get to see muic and documents. The whole idea would eb to just see photos here, there should be a check mark or something to say which folders does one need for the photos ro WD should just show the .jpg containing folders. 

Seems like they’ve fixed that in the final update. Now you don’t see other private folders’ names.

Hi

This is a major problem - WD you should be embarrassed sending out the WD Photos App not supporting basic privacy settings on your My Cloud device. This makes the device useless for photo sharing and destroy the hole idea about private shares on the My Cloud device.

Please fix ASAP or you will loose a lot of customers

1 Like