[PACKAGE] Tautulli / PlexPy, adds monitoring, analytics and notifications for your Plex server

One of these days I hope to address the broken builds.
The problem is that python2 is deprecated and maybe it’s simply unsupported by Tautulli now.
If only there where 48 hours in a single day…

I do understand the lack of time. I was just trying to monitor. Let me know if there is an update? The other one that you helped me with is still working great.

Thanks,

D. Matthew Friend

Mobile: 570-240-6396

matt@emttech.net

New Tautulli package v2.6.1 for OS5 available: Service End for Bintray, JCenter, GoCenter, and ChartCenter | JFrog

Requires entware for OS5 - Service End for Bintray, JCenter, GoCenter, and ChartCenter | JFrog

1 Like

Awesome! I’m glad that you got it for this! I am needing it for a DL4100. I tried to get the last update to work, but it is not configured directly. Still running the last OS on my PR4100 to keep from having these issues!

Thanks,

D. Matthew Friend

Mobile: 570-240-6396

matt@emttech.net

Does this require a newer version of ENTWare?

Yeah it’s also on Bintray. I’ll update my previous post.

YOU ROCK!

Thanks

Make sure to use Entware: Service End for Bintray, JCenter, GoCenter, and ChartCenter | JFrog
and not the one that version is 20.x

I just had the same ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED and when I installed 1.06 it fixed the issue.

You probably tried to open the app too fast, so the webserver was not running yet.
I recommend to use the latest Entware version, based on the date that is version 20.11.17

Thank you so much Tfl!
I installed on OS5 and works like a charm :slight_smile:

Is there a way to import my user data that I had on OS3?
I am not sure where the database is kept or if it is possible.

Thanks again!

Yeah there’s a backup of your OS3 Nas_Prog somewhere in /shares/Volume_1/.system_data I think

1 Like

Yup. I just imported my config and db into the new OS5 variants of Tautulli after installing Entware and it from the .systemdata folder, worked like a charm.

Thanks for the great work here getting everything working/updated for OS5!

I was wondering if there was a build for these for a DL4100? I am now running OS5 on all of my drives. I am going to try to install the entware_1.05_MyCloudPR4100 and then then MyCloudPR4100_tautulli_2.1.26 on the PR4100. I will see if that works. I realize that my above file download is not going to work. I am not a pro with gethub. Anybody have the file? - Thanks.

** Update I now just need the ENTware for my DL4100. I am having an issue finding that. - Thanks

Hello I keep getting ‘Incompatible app package file. Please check the app package and try again’ message when installing Entware on PR4100 OS5 (5.12.108).

Any ideas how to resolve this?

This weekend I’ll update the links to OS5 packages.
You are using an older OS3 package now.

1 Like

I thought I was installing the OS5 package (20.11.17)? But great if you will update. Thanks.

Hi I don’t see any updates. Am I looking in the right place? Will you post them here?

Still no update link to the OS5 packages.

Hola buenas noches podríais pasarme en el enlace para tautulli para OS5 Gracias

Hi TFL,

Thanks for uploading these! I am trying to download the packages. However, I am unable as it seems Bintray is no longer available.
are you able to share directly please?

Thank you!