NOTICE: WD2Go.com and WDMyCloud.com users are reporting that connections to devices

NOTICE: WD2Go.com and WDMyCloud.com users are reporting that connections to devices are slow or unavailable.

WD is actively investigating this issue and is hoping to have the problem resolved soon.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please update this link. It makes no reference to current outage as at my time of going into it.

Why are these outages so frequent these days?

Here we go again…

No remote access!

What the **bleep** is going on?

Suprised it doesn’t work? Not me!

Service status…nice and up-to-date! Why bother telling us to look:

Update: April 9, 2014 @ 5:30PM PDT

As of this afternoon, remote access for most Mionet personal cloud customers has been restored. If you are experiencing connection issues, please contact  Customer Service. Again, we appreciate your patience. 

Why bother telling us to look: 

Because status updates will be posted as soon as they become available.

Shouldn’t you be posting that there is an issue on that link though. I know we are finding out that there is an outage via this forum but to someone visiting that page to see if an issue exists will be none the wiser. You should be stating ‘April 22/23, there is an outage and users will not be able to connect, this is under investigation’ or something along those lines. Seems like common sense to me.

Whilst we all accept technical issues happen from time to time given the recent history these outages are becoming commonplace and unacceptable. Perhaps a more detailed update as to what is going on and when we can expect it be fixed would be good.

Yep that is what I was basically saying. You worded it much better!

Still no news on this?  I am completely unable to access the shares and I assume others are in the same boat.  Very, very disturbing that this service is so flakey.

Shouldn’t they be posting something along the lines of

And again we start another week of outages but we will more than likely not keep you informed.

WORST COMPANY EVER

WD SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

WD has investigated these reports and have validated that users are able to login to the WD2go.com / WDMyCloud.com web sites for remote access to their devices. 

Some users may need to restart their devices if they are unable to login. 

We apologize for any inconvenience.