No internet access to my NAS (EX2 Ultra 8TB)

My problem is somewhat familiar to the topic WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra - Device Offline.

I have purchased and installed a NAS (WD EX2 Ultra). I can access the NAS via my private WiFi network and everything seems to be set up correctly on the NAS itself (also for cloud access). Neatly followed the simple manual.
I have created two accounts on the NAS: During installation an admin account and then a user account.
Now I am unable to access the NAS via the internet. Logging in via mycloud.com will indicate “Can’t connect to MyCloudEX2Ultra”
On my iPhone, the NAS can be accessed via the WD app (My Cloud OS3), but only via the WiFi network (as soon as I try to access the NAS remotely by turning off WiFi on the mobile phone, it fails).
It seems that this has to do with settings on the modem. The problem is mentioned on the internet and often settings in ports appear to solve the problem (portforwarding). However, I have too little understanding of how to adjust such settings, and I prefer not to experiment with it.
Additional info about my home network: I have a WiFi modem supplied by my service provider (Vodafone/Ziggo, Eurodocsis 3.0). That modem is wired to my WiFi router (Apple AirPort Time Capsule). The NAS is connected to the Apple router via UTP. Router mode is disabled on this router (in bridge mode). The settings on my service provider’s modem are:
The shown IP address is the address of my NAS.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips to make my NAS accessible from the internet?

Hi,

You may refer to this link: Error

From the first screen shot you posted, I have had the same issue multiple times. Have not been able to identify why it happens at times.

If you have not already, follow the steps in the first screen shot and as listed at the end of the resolution steps from the link posted by Jonty S. As you follow through you do need to override the security messages about an insecure link as indicated in the directions. The exact steps may vary depending on the browser you use.

After completing the acceptance sometimes I have had the process complete and been logged on, sometimes I have had to refresh the page as indicated.

Thank you for your comment! Following a tip from my ISP, I made some adjustments in my router settings: disable UPnP and add port forwarding rule based on the internal IP address of the NAS. This solved the issue for me. I did not have to make any adjustments in the NAS itself.
Since last week I have had no problems with cloud access anymore. The NAS can also be accessed via the app on my iPhone and iPad (MyCloud OS3).