WD is pleased to announce the release of the My Passport Wireless Firmware Version 1.02.15.
Please feel free to post your questions and experiences in the My Passport Wireless forum. Please create individual topics for any questions that arise. Also please note the firmware you are using in the topic.
Important: Before updating to the latest firmware, it is recommended that you’ve installed the most recent updates and service pack on your computer.
- Drive not spinning down when connected to a protected Wi-Fi® network
- Cannot switch to a remembered network
- Web user interface freeze if SD card ejected while transferring
- Media server not indexing newly added content
- Some Wi-Fi speed degradation when battery very low
- Some user interface text strings not displayed properly
- Wi-Fi mode not persistent when moving in and out of Wi-Fi network ranges
- Problems connecting to a non-secure router
- Some alerts not showing correctly
- Updated user interface for Wi-Fi settings
- Quick Scan from the user interface now performs a complete disk scan and repair
- Updated dialogs for switching Wi-Fi network modes