Netflix Problem with WD Live Plus

I saw a thread related to this problem but that is marked as SOLVED … which i am not agree to.

Same Issue happened to many people but few people whose issue appear within warrenty period are Luck enough to get a replacement  as the WD support believe that  was hardware issue.

Now what will happen to those including me who got into same issue after 1 year ??  If  the hardware is faulty it should be roll back by WD   for entire people.

I am not agree that the issue mentioned in the thread :  http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Live-Plus/Netflix-Problem-with-WD-Live-Plus/m-p/322925#M26430  is CLOSED with a solution rather it has closed after a hardware replacement.

WD  Support - I am out of warrently now and trapped with this hardware issue …which have effected many ,

Please advise the next step …

If you’re demanding a replacement for a 2009 device that has been moved to their legacy page then you might as well ask for a lifetime warranty…

Try a reset, roll back the firmware, and if that doesn’t work then move on.

I hope you read my post properly … i am not asking for a life time warrenty nor i am asking for replacement … i am highlighting the same problem what other have so that WD might look into it provide a fix…

Did you know recently Apple has pushed a updated which make the already outdated Iphone4 to be more smooth perform improvement  –why did they update a software for a hardware which is no longer  sell by them in US ??? Because they listen to their customer …

If you are a WD fan boy  …and you think that what every buggy software they release are best and they can;t fix it …then i have no word for you.

If they release a buggy software and  you are asking to go back to old version untill we reach to Version 0 where WD started. -we are  then heading towards horrible software development life cycle .

I  posted here with a hope that there will be something … but here there no solution recomendation all problem recomendation …

Excellent Discussion thread any way …