My Passport Wireless Pro use whit external Dvd or PenDrive for photo backup

Goodmorning everyone :slight_smile:
My name is Riccardo and I’m a professional photographer, I need to buy My Passport Wireless Pro and I wanted to know if there is a chance to use it to burn photos on the device via USB 3.0 while they are in mobility, so without computer and powered by the My Passport battery.
Otherwise, let me know if it is possible to do the same but with a USB Flash memory attached to the USB 3.0 port where I moved the photos to be delivered to the customers, smpre without using a computer and my Passport battery.
I hope you can answer and help me.
Good day,
Riccardo

The MPWP has the following connection ports:

SD card slot - you can insert a SD card and use the My Cloud mobile app to view and manage the files in the card. In this mode, the internal battery of MPWP is being used and Wi-Fi is on.
USB3.0 client port for direct-attached storage (DAS) - Connect the included USB cable to this port and a PC/Mac, the MPWP will show up in PC/Mac as a regular external storage. In this mode, the internal battery of MPWP is not being used.
USB2.0 host port - You can connect other USB external storage such as flash drives or CF card reader to this port and use the My Cloud mobile app to view and manage the files. When MPWP is powered off, you can also use this port to recharge your smartphone like a power bank. Not exactly sure by what you mean on burning photos, but you can certainly use this port to connect other external USB storage and move files in there. In this mode, the internal battery of MPWP is being used and Wi-Fi is on.

Hope this answers your question…