My Passport WD Security password rejected

Over & over I see that without the password my SECURITY product from WD has Competely Destroyed the very files I was trusting would be Secured!

I’m convinced I have the right password – I’ve never had a problem with this

BUT WD itself has made my working password INVALID because it is a byproduct (BUG) of using a TRIAL product – when the Trial Expired the Software itself NOW REFUSES the explicit password to My Password – not because of my error with a faulty password –
but as a policy for dealing with Trials Expired –
“Sorry, but your Trial expired. You will HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE HARD DRIVE YOU INSTALLED IT ON UNTIL YOU PAY FOR THIS PRODUCT!”

When I connected this My Passport today I first saw a TRIAL EXPIRED notice.
And no way to Unlock it.
I came to the WD product website to see if I could BUY the Sofware that had expired.

I was puzzled that the Notification window of expiration had no link to Go Buy the Product.

I can’t find whatever software WD Security product to re-install or upgrade by purchasing.

Now I see this link – which is probably directly related to my current problem – I can’t uninstall the WD Security software without WD accepting THE VALID PASSWORD

I specifically made a text file when I allowed this “WD Security” product to go to work to protect my hard drive. I saved the password which I first created inside this file. Then copied & pasted to WD settings. It is only AFTER I see this EXPIRATION notice that WD will NOT Accept the Valid password.

https://community.wd.com/t/how-to-delete-wd-smartware-pro-free-trial-from-my-computer-before-end-of-the-trial-period/168568