My Cloud 2T disappeared from network

I bought My Cloud 2T one a week ago. After copied data onto it, I just let it run there.

The next day, I found it disappeared from network. I checked my router assigned IP address list, there is no My Cloud device. So I think no way for other computer to find it.

Only unplug the power, then plug in, which is power off then on, can bring it back. But the next morning, same disappeared.

I turned on the “Drive Sleep” in Energy Saving. I think this only turn off the HD, the device should be always on network.

This is a bad device or Firmware has bug? Any suggestions or solutions. Really annoying. Thanks a lot.

Instead of cross posting in the live duo area you should have looked a few posts down from yours.

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/My-Cloud-disconneted-itself-from-network/td-p/607675

Common problem.  Waiting for firmware patch…

Correct in saying “annoying”

Sorry for cross posting. I found that one first, after posting I realized that it’s a wrong place. But I didn’t find a button to delete my posting. Sorry for my first time here.

Sorry for the “annoying”. I was frustrated and spent 4 hours to looking for solution and re-prepare my trip.

No problem. You cannot delete a message but you can edit it - look under options.

As to the annoying bit there is nothing wrong with that, in fact I believe that poster was agreeing with you as he has the same problem and has also been annoyed.