MOJO 1.08.06 (Official Release) UPDATE 4/24/11

[Deleted] there not there !

Yep!

Sounds like you did something now.:angry:

Sorry, been there, done that!:cry:

why the **bleep** would that happen if i olny deleted pics?

Don’t know.  But if it makes you feel any better (and I know it want), you are not the only one that I have heard this happening to.

thanks… well i will see what i can re-download going to take time…

i just updated to 2.05  or somthing … the metadata folder is still there shouldnt that have deleted?

Not, necessarily.  But it’s not used anymore, also, you should probably rollback to 2.04.13, there are problems with 2.05.08 where overly long text doesn’t display correctly, not to mention other bugs with that firmware.

ya i am at 2 0 5 ok so what if i restore it to factory will this bring the fw back down ?

or do it manully ?

plz advise on how

thanks man…

fu** lost 86 hd movies. got to re-rip them from ble ray  :frowning:

i want to rrestor it to factory so i can clean all the covers in it

Restoring it to Factory Defaults doesn’t put the HUB back the way it was when you got the HUB.  All it does it restore the preferences back to the default settings (ie: any thing that you changed in the setup menu, will go back to how it would be from the factory),  no files are deleted and the firmware is not affected.

If you want to completely clear the drive, you need to format it.  I don’t have access to my HUB right now, but formating is in the Setup Menu.  Just remember, this will wipe the drive.  This does not effect the firmware either.

The only way to rollback the firmware is to manually do it.  This HERE will give you directions on how to roll the firmware back.

hey man…

got my hub at 4 0 13 everything working great with themegen.

i am slowly adding my .mkvs back onto hub… luck think for the kids, i stoped the deleting b4 they all got deleted.

. should i goto FW 2 0 6 or stay at 403?

I’m on 4.13 and have no problems, this theme works great with that FW.

There’s also a version for the 2.0.6 with the new menu voice for games, but it looks like this lastest firmware stil has troubles with text displaying.

if you don’t need games on the hub, I’d suggest to stay on the 2.0.4.13 :slight_smile:

ok thanks!

hi,.

ok i have my hub set up like

–Movie1.mkv

–Movie1.xml

–Movie1.jpg (was png)

– do i need  the file below?

Movie1.jpg(moviesheet)

if so i would like to add it to my movies folder.

does this moviesheet display more info then what i have currrently.?

thanks !

mike

My set up is like this:

–Movie1.mkv

–Movie1.xml

–Movie1.jpg (not a png because I didn’t have time to use TG, I know I’m missing out something graphically, but it will have to do until I have more time)

If your movie1.jpg was created with TG and the templates TW provided you should be fine.

Movisheets are great because you can decide what and how things will look in your Hub and you don’t need the hub to be connected to internet all the time to have some nice backdrop.

I’ll give the moviesheets a go as soon as I have some time to process all my movies and TV series, but this is going to take me a loooong time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, try with the files you allready have and check for yourself if you like how everything looks.

mike,

If your "Movie1.jpg (moviesheet) is not needed if it’s an actual “moviesheet” because MOJO doesn’t use moviesheets.

All you need is "Movie 1.jpg (was .png Cover box) using one of my Cover box templates.

So you will have:

Movie 1.mkv

Movie 1.xml

Movie 1.jpg (was png Cover box made with TG)

So your Cover box thumbnails will look like this HERE.

1 Like

Hi TW,

MOJO is working great.

Ive been flicking through JoeySmyth AEonish Hub  theme and was wondering if it would be possible to combine with MOJO.  I understand that JS is a moviesheet but I like the idea of the one backdrop per movie but I love your home screen and dvd covers.  Combining them seems do be WAY beyond me.  Any Ideas greatly appreciated.

You said in a previous post you were going to look at movie sheets in the future.  Do you still think you will go down that path?  

Thanks TW and hopefully your finally getting some time to watch some of your movies by now!

We’re hoping (moviesheets) !

OMG is this theme sexy! I’m guessing it won’t work on 2.06.10 so I haven’t tried it yet.

Yes, it will work with 2.06.10, but you’ll need the Game Addition HERE.

Hi TW, first post here.

Great theme.

Can you please suggest the file structure for the music folder, pictures, and Tv series? I followed your tips for the movies and it is looking great!

thanks

Hey caiobl,

Thanks, glad you like the theme.

As for Music and Pictures, the structure really doesn’t matter you can just use a structure that’s best for you.  But I do Music like this:

ARTIST (folder)

ALBUM (folder)

Song1.mp3

Song2.mp3

etc.

For TV Series, the way I structure mine is like this:

SHOW_NAME (folder)

SEASON (folder)

Episode1.mkv

Episode2.mkv

Episode3.mkv

etc.