List of URLs

Greetings,

My My Book Live has is being replaced by WD because the admin URLs are acting very odd (See:  http://community.wdc.com/t5/My-Book-Live/MBL-has-blinking-green-light-can-t-log-in-but-still-have-access/td-p/469904)

Quick recap so no one makes odd ball, unneded suggestions: I can still access the drive every which way EXCEPT through the Dashboard most of the time.

However, I found /UI/SSH actually works.

I wanted to see if someone could kindly jot down some of the Dashboard URLs so I can see if I can manuver around and tweak some of the settings.

Thanks in advance! 

in my case I can access the my book live using the normal URL //mybooklive or //my ip number

In your case might be a firmware problem

That’s  NOT what I am asking for.

I think I’ve fully illustrated I understand the basic URL to hit the Dashboard.

What I am asking for is the actual URLs for each of the various sections of the Dashboard

Example:

• /UI/# usually takes you to the main the Dashboard screen
  • /UI/SSH takes you to the SSH option.

I’m looking for other URLs similar to these.

Now that I have my new drive, I’ll document this for the future in case others run into something similar and are just looking to figure out how to navigate their drive through the browser while the Dashboard isn’t properly working.

Please note, the links I am posting are for  192.168.1.111 , you will want to replace that IP with your own. If you don’t know your drive’s IP, you can find it by simply Right Click on WD Quick View → Hover over your My Live Cloud → Click Properties. 

Additionally, if you know your drives name and are using DHCP, you can also access the drive using *Http:\\UI*  as well.

In my case, this DID allow me to navitage most areas of the drive, however, the Network Tab is absolutely broke (not accessible even using this method).