ограниченность устройств (limitation of devices)

Со слов пользователей WD плееров, последние нормальные плееры от WD - это из серии WD TV Live (streaming, hub). Всё остальное - это лажа. WD пользуется своим брендом и производит дешевые ограниченные устройства home entertainment, продавая их за бешенные деньги. И люди ведутся. Я сам повелся на бренд. Но оказалось - фуфло. Жесткие диски WD - не отрицаю - хорошие. Но мой куплен лет 7 назад, за теперешнее качество не ручаюсь. Уважаемые разработчики WD, неужели так трудно добавить во вновь выпускаемые устройства такие мелочи как samba, ftp, чтобы люди не дергали туда-сюда свой usb-диск, чтобы записать фильм на него. И почему бы вам не реализовать русскоязычные (не буржуйские) сервисы (ivi.ru было же на wd tv live). И люди к вам потянутся. А пока у вас есть достойные конкуренты, выпускающие неплохие и довольно гибкие в настройке устройства с возможностью установки приложений.

According to users of WD players, the last normal players from WD is from the WD TV Live series (streaming, hub). All the rest is a **bleep**. WD uses the brand and makes cheap limited home entertainment devices, selling them for mad money. And people are conducted. I was moved on a brand. But it appeared - a garbage. - I don’t deny the hard disks WD - good. But mine is bought about 7 years ago, I don’t warrant for present quality. Dear WD developers, is it really so difficult to add in again released devices such trifles as samba, ftp that people didn’t pull to and fro the usb-disk to write down the movie on it? And why don’t you realize Russian-speaking (not bourgeois) services (ivi.ru was on wd tv live). And people to you will stretch. For now you have the worthy competitors releasing quite good and quite flexible devices in control with possibility of applications installation.

While I understand where you’re coming from, I believe some services need special revisions on both hardware and software to comply with the service provider. There are times when it is not possible to add some specific services.

Regards,