Kid unplugged while formatting. Now no mounting at all

Hi I got a WD Ultra Passport Metal from my friend. I plugged it in and was trying to format it exFAT but the kid unplugged it during the process. Now it won’t even show up on the desktop. In Disk Utility it hows up as “disk2s1” but First Aid failed, trying to format it again to exFAT failed. It won’t mount. Help?? Is there anything I can do to get this up and running? I have been watching lots of videos but none of them help me here, they are all about how to use Disk Utility but I already know how to use that, it just won’t let me.
Capacity: 1TB, Available Zero KB, Used: --, Mount Point: Not Mounted.
Mac 10.15.7 Catalina.
Volume type : Unknown
BSD device node : disk2s1
File system : ExFAT
Connection : USB
Device tree path : IODeviceTree:/PCI0@0/XHC1@14
Writable : No
Is case-sensitive : No
Volume capacity : 1,000,167,440,384
Owners enabled : No
Is encrypted : No
Can be verified : Yes
Can be repaired : Yes
Bootable : No
Journaled : No

Hello,

Please refer to the following KBA article: Cannot Find My WD Drive on Windows or macOS

Disk Utility is one of the most resourceful utility tools in Mac that offers tons of features. First Aid is one of them. First Aid on Mac helps fix some disk problems when the disk is not working properly. However, it sometimes can fail to repair the disk.

Below are the solutions user can try to fix the issue:

1. Backup your disk’s content
  2. Fix the error using the FSCK command
  3. Format the drive
  4. Try using data recovery software

However, if the drive is not mounting, then you can try the below methods:

1. Change macOS settings
  2. Reset Mac firmware settings
  3. Fix external hard drive connectivity issue
  4. Troubleshoot external hard drive
  5. Recover data from non-mounting external mac hard drive using reliable data recovery software

Further, I suggest you to check the below link for detailed steps to be followed in each method above.

Hope it helps!