INvalid Request 404

Hello all !

as it seems impossible to get any real support from WD i try it this way. I am using a WD my passport wireless 1 TB drive. Newest firmware 1606…
It seems the access to the drive with Android Tablet Lenovo Yoga 3 pro, Android 5.1 , is broken.

Last week it all worked perfectly. I used to access the drive over a direkt Wlan connection between tablet and drive. Over the weekend i attached the drive to the PC and copied a few videofiles on it. Thats all i changed. Now the WD Mycloud app gives me a message Invalid request , error 404 as soon as i try to access the disk.
I have already tried starting tablet and drive new several times… deinstalled app and reinstalled (including cache wipe) several times… all to no avail…it simply doesnt like me. I also made a WD support case but got no answer yet. I tried to access the disk over the webbrowser with IP and this works so far that it gives me the dashboard… but it doesnt show any media files or what is on the disk at all… i tried ftp access but get error messages that it was connected but the drive refuses the request… i dont know… maybe i made something wrong…

I tried to reset the drive to factory settings (without erasing the data) via dashboard… that worked but didnt change the problem. I also tried to rebuild the media database and or DNLA Database, but in both cases i get error messages about error in the internal server database… if i try to rebuilt DNLA i get error 400162… if i go to mediadatabase and press rebuilt nothing happens and scan activity remains on “idle”
I am really at the end of my know how… help would be really appreciated as i am in a rainy vacation situation with my daughter and would really love to access the movies on the drive… unfortunately no PC or laptop in sight…

and i forgot… when i access the drive via dashboard (from the tablet, with Chrome) it doesnt show me any capacity…

Hello, as of right now WD is experiencing issues with the WD My Cloud services. Please keep checking the forums for updates.