Import file does nothing to change accessibility of shares

Help! IMPORT FILE DOES NOTHING TO CHANGE ACCESSIBILITY OF SHARES
When I upload the import file, a configuration file that I create, and select to overwrite what had been previously submitted, and upon applying such a file, I am expecting certain changes to occur for each instance of share folder assigned to a user. In other words, the importing of the import file should, for every user, be able to set any share to be in one of three permissions: (1) share set to access denied, in effect, not allowing user to view contents of such a share, making that share practically non-existent to that user, or if share folder is visible, its content isn’t, (2) user may be given permission to read-write to that share, or (3) user may be given permission to read-only view that share.

But what happens to me is that, after applying such an import file, all shares become useless, they all get set as denied access, completely inaccessible to all users, as if set to private and only visible and writeable to its owner user. Of course I can manually set the shares to become visible [and either read-write or read-only] to certain particular users of my choice, but that defeats the purpose of being able to create a file to manage users and shares.
Because the capability of being able to add multiple users and assign for each user what permissions they get for the various shares is available not just for my device the MyCloud PR4100 NAS, but for any MyCloud with OS 3 and OS 4, then I am placing this post here. I have posted something similar at another area of the community corresponding more to my NAS.
How to set-up multiple users (continuing saga)
see post of May 11, 2022 in an area referring to MyCloud NAS

that topic refers to the same issue.
I have created this topic here to see if I get any attention, because the original TomBurbury thread [see How to set-up multiple users] of 2017 has been totally being ignored. I am still in contact with WD Support, and will continue to bug them until I get someone there to understand the problem and figure out what is the problem.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope I am able to make this topic clear, but it is difficult for me, and it gets complicated pretty fast.
Om Ah Hum
Jairo Jamyang-Pawo Moreno

Hi @jairowd,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask