I will never buy another wd external drive again!

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER WD EXTERNAL DRIVE AGAIN!!!

I have DOZENS of them, mostly external! STUPID of me!!!

I will choose CAREFULLY from now on, buy INTERNAL drives, and use my own ENCLOSURES! No more ADVANCED FORMAT s*** nor SMR.

SHAME ON YOU WD!!!

I do apologize if the drives you currently have are not functioning properly in your system. We would hate to lose a customer. If you can please contact our Technical Support team directly, we would be glad to discuss this with your further to see what we may be able to do for you. You can find our contact information here:

I am with you! I too will never buy another WD drive again. I purchased a NAS Drive, and within the year of having it, WD discontinued the web access to the drive. They gave us instructions to mount the drive locally. I immediately set up my NAS to be accessed locally. I enjoyed and put alot of my images, graphic designs for my clients and practically everything on it. All was well for about a year and a half. All of a sudden, Now when I login it only shows just the Public folder like it was never set up. I can’t pay another 56 dollars for a tec online to point me to a youtube video that I have already seen to fix the issue. Which it does NOT!
America’s companies need to do better