How can I copy/transfer my files to my new 4TB My cloud, from the old 2TB HD

How can I copy/transfer my files to my new 4TB My cloud, from the old 2TB HD ( now outside the enclosure), because I replace it. If I hook to a SATA port on my PC, can’t see the files or content ( any software to make fast the transfer).

Thanks.

If using Windows one will need a third party Linux driver since the My Cloud drive is formatted for Linux. More on the issue here:

Other option is to burn a Linux Live CD to access the EXT4 file system on the My Cloud hard drive.

Plenty of Linux Live CD’s out there … i used Ubuntu years ago and was simple to use :slight_smile:

https://ubuntu.com/download/desktop

If one follows the link (My Cloud dead, how to see content on Windows10?) I posted to a past discussion on how to see a My Cloud hard drive using a PC one will see I posted similar (using Linux) in the second post of that discussion. :wink:

If one wants to use Windows then they need a third party driver in order to view the My Cloud hard drive contents (when drive is removed from enclosure and connected to PC). Otherwise using a Linux LiveCD/boot disk/boot flash drive is another way to go.