Flaky reboot behavior?

Ok have some issues I hope someone can help with.

Question one is it normal for the dx4000 well WSSBackup to read through every client backup set stored on the system after every reboot? Seems there are just shy of 400 client data sets on my system. Ways to get WSSBackup not to do this on every “normal” reboot? Somewhere in registry?

Question two every time the system reboots it resets system date to a point when I think I had a hard disk failure and the box was off for a week or so until I got a replacement disk and let the system do the rebuild. I’ve read the clock/date issues thread and all of the settings in the registry seem to be ok.

Question three just how the **bleep** does one access the bios settings and or onboard clock on these headless systems, I am guessing that somewhere in there the date is stored incorrectly.

Also Dashboard is partially broken; some of the monitor functions, temp, power supplies and cooling fans are broken the logs show WdEnclosureProvider has flaked out.

Application: WdEnclosureProvider.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException

For the most part the system does what I need for it to do, but when I get some free time I try to fix these little issues, but if every time I make changes and do a reboot the silly thing is going to read through all that backup data well that gets to be a pain in the butt, system gets really slow after the reboot for 4 or 5 hours until it reads through all the client backup data sets and I am sure not going to reboot while it’s doing so just on general principals. So once again is there a way to stop this behavior?

1. Have not noticed that one.  Will try to watch it.  My guess is the date issue can’t help.  There is a scheduled task to run on Sat to clean the database.  Wonder if the date going back fires that?  Suppose you could disable it and see what happens.
  2. Date thing may be fixed with the 3rd party program listed in here http://community.wd.com/t5/Sentinel-Products/WD-DX4000-internal-clock-loose-days-when-switched-off-but/td-p/880153
  3. No way to get o BIOS that I am aware of
  4. Look over this thread and see if it is what you see  http://community.wd.com/t5/Sentinel-Products/DX4000-Computer-Monitoring-Error/td-p/794605/page/2