Внешний диск не открывается (External drive will not open)

Внешний диск (8 месяцев) вдруг завис при обычном копировании информации с ноута на диск. Отключить его невозможно было, пришлось пойти на “Завершение работы” Windows. После нового запуска системы  - диск был виден, но невозможно было открыть его содержимое: сначала предлагается форматировать диск, я отказываюсь, тогда сообщение “Запрос не был выполнен из-за ошибки ввода/вывода на устройстве”. 

Снимок.JPG

• Диск WD Elements 1042 USB Device,  
  • при подключении светодиод мигает, диск  работает как обычно 
  • В Диспетчере устройств он виден под своим обычным именем - WD Elements 1042 USB Device, и служба сообщает, что “Устройство работает нормально”. 
  • Служба Управления дисками показывает его букву, размер, но файловая система RAW.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

usb hdd will not open

USB HDD suddenly freezes in normal Nouta copying information from the disk. It was impossible to turn it off, had to “Shutdown” Windows. After the launch of the new system - the drive was visible, but it was impossible to discover its contents, first proposed format the drive, I refuse, then the message “Request can not be performed because of an I / O device.”

• Drive WD Elements 1042 USB Device(320 gb)
  • When connecting the LED flashes, the drive operates normally
  • In Device Manager, it is seen at its usual name - WD Elements 1042 USB Device, and service reports that “the device is working properly.”
  • Management disk shows his letter size, but the file system is RAW

Hello,

The I/O error means Input/Output error, therefore you could be dealing with a faulty USB cable or port. If you are able to see your drive in Disk Management try to initialize your disk.

Also running DLG and writing zeroes to the drive could help you with this issue.

Снимок.JPG
Снимо1к.JPG
Снимок2.JPG
Сни11мок.JPG
is this normal?

F,G,H WD Elements (320 gb)

perhaps this is a problem with the controller
(google translate)
but I can not find the right type of controller on vid pid