Error to reconnect with my local network home cloud

Hello! I have troubles with my local acess to my home cloud from desktop. I dont understand why it was desconnected. I’m trying to fix this from url https://device-local-XXXXXX and always it said me Network Error either with switch Local network access ON/OFF or change another Local username o Local password. Please help with this… Thank you!

error1

You are trying to use a Windows RDP client to log on to the My Cloud Home (MCH). MCH is a simple NAS Linux device with no desktop or RDP server so that makes your premise impossible.

This internal server error is caused by file and folder permission errors generated by third party programs and OS on the MCH network drive. If you search for ‘internal server error’ in the subforum, the answer is fairly simple:

WD support recommands performing a Clean Device Settings (CDS), and it does fix the issue. However, this has created another problem for me which is a user lost his data. Normally, CDS is not erasing any data - that’s what WD Support states - and I still have my data and I enabled my local access. However, 2 of my users suffered the consequences.

So it’s up to you weither you want to do a CDS or not.

See the instruction I posted in the other thread, the guest user must log in with his own credential and enable local access for himself to regain access to his data.

Hello NoPlex,

I did try that option, but unfortunately it didn’t work for me. There is this error that appear saying “Error when signing in to this device with current credentials. Please, try different user.”
I tried it with 2 other users. Please see the screenshot attached.