Discovered "Reflections" Code for Thumbnails

ya joey,

i was asking about the gallery mod.

Thankyou for your reply

the new one you are working on [no TG] looks just like Aeonish. Once its complete will it still look like Aeonish?

even if you used TG you can generate the xml. Question i have would be could a MS be created for just images [like Aeonish]. reason i ask is because i dont trust the hub to autoscrape, not to mention i prefer having the option to select which images i want to use out of the many options. 

Plus I am anticipating your new one would look great on FW3.03 but since you rolled back to get scraper I assume thats not available so TG will be needed anyways. :slight_smile:

thanks

Is the scrape broken in the new firmware, i know I only tested it once and it downloaded me a whole bunch of fanart links and auto generated and xml file, i never used it again since I didn’t like it. I find this version of Joeys theme absolutely stunning it makes TG kinda obsolete (if you aren’t picky about the pictures)

Great work Joey…

Technically you could use either the built in scraper or Thumbgen as i can see you are using a plain backdrop and the xml along the folder.jpg/moviename.jpg in frankly the best way i have ever seen them used within a theme.

i see smaller fanart1 is used from the top of the folder.jpg/moviename.jpg sized very nicely…

Look forward to seeing this work of art very soon…

Whilst i am a massive fan of pre-rendered moviesheets, this is more in line with the xbmc method of theming, Congrats once again Joey for moving the goal posts once again

@extremedigital

_ “i see smaller fanart1 is used from the top of the folder.jpg/moviename.jpg sized very nicely…” _

Nope, It’s actually the Top-Half of the Poster you see Below (@@poster  scale_type=“pan” align=“top”)

Hi Joey,

Any idea when you will be releasing this gallery mod? 

@sceeter

Will have to find out wether or not, if it was deleted.  (only had a old backup of my themes folder)

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Warning-Store-Demo-Mode-Deletes-Themes/td-p/402171

thanks for the quick response Joey…

I need a little help.  I installed the reflections theme and the reflection demo files.  In the gallery view the the folders are showing up good with the reflections but the movie sheets wont display.  The aeonish black box and is still showing up so I  cant see the backdrops.  Any idea on how to fix this?

moviesheets dont work for folders … only files

Im sorry,  I meant files.  For some reason I can get the aeonish text and black box to be removed so I can see the moviesheet.

Hello JoeySmyth, is it possible to remove the empty Glassboxes i can’t find the code.